Thursday 19 January 2017

CAT 2017 topper No call from IIMs regardless of 99 percentile: Stunning story exposed

It's stunning however real that IIM A, B, C, L, I didn't send out call to me not to state of transforming it. I got call from IMT, MDI, NITIE, DMS-IITD, FMS however not from any IIM.

Regardless of all the modifications in CAT 2017 which had various kind of concerns, less time left per concern to fix with more variety of concerns, my effort brought me 98.9 percentile in CAT 2017 and I ensured getting among the older IIMs

Not shortlisted by IIMs.

The true story of Sukvinder Singh who regardless of scoring a high percentile of 98.9 in CAT 2017 has actually not had the ability to get a call from single IIM makes sure an eye opener for CAT 2017 candidates. Sukvinder was at first extremely delighted on scoring such a great percentile however is rather upset as he has actually not gotten call from any IIM. Adding fuel to fire, the prospects with CAT 2017 percentile as low as 95 or 96 have actually gotten the call from older and more recent IIMs and are confident of transforming the exact same.

I stopped my task, signed up with an institute to prepare well and offer my 100% to CAT 2017 preparation. I created variety of techniques and routes while sharing quant sessions with the CAT candidates while for Verbal I utilized to share the product and preparation suggestions from professor and trainees alike.



I am an Engineering graduate from an AICTE authorized Institute and have actually constantly protected pretty good rating in the assessment. I have a work experience of 2 years with an IT business and have actually been drawing great income.

The very first individual account provided listed below is to direct and motivate the CAT 2017 candidates to prevent the errors that this prospect did and embrace best preparation technique and follow it carefully to score high well balanced sectional percentile in CAT 2017.

My order of choice went like IIM B, A, C, L, I, K, S. I didn't provide much weightage to brand-new IIMs in view of their present facilities, discovering experience and not so great positioning. Other top rated institutes in my favoured list consisted of MDI, NITIE, IMT, FMS, DMS-IIT Delhi and brand-new IIMs.

I prepared well for CAT 2017.

After finishing my graduation in Engineering I have actually constantly desired pursue MBA from IIM A, B, C, L or from some other reputed B school. Considering that the entrance to obtain admission in any of them is to go through CAT with high percentile, the very first top priority was to prepare well for CAT 2017

The true stunning story of Sukvinder singh (name altered to secure the identity of the prospect) is stunning and could be a directing star for CAT 2017 candidates to prepare in accordance to the requirements of shortlisting requirements. It is not just your percentile in CAT 2017 however other crucial elements that can assist you get and transform your call, are likewise accountable.

Sukvinder Singh is a working expert, comes from Jharkhand and operates in Mumbai. The prospect pursued the school education from CBSE Board with a reasonably high rating. Let us have the very first individual account right from Sukvinder Singh.

Irregular Sectional Percentile shattered dreams

My CAT 2017 percentile is not stabilized. High sectional percentile in CAT 2017 was likewise really essential to get shortlisted and to get a call from IIMs.

My scholastic record in 10th and 12th basic stands at around 73 & 71 percent marks.

Work Experience would have assisted if I had actually got shortlisted as the older IIMs award additional weightage to work experience. Considering that I was not shortlisted, no advantage of work experience I might get

Strategy to get ready for CAT 2017

You would like to check CAT Colleges visit: Top CAT colleges in India
-I have actually nevertheless been fortunate enough to obtain my task back and I do not propose to stop it now. I will opt for a mix of weekend offline training and a routine online training to provide my finest.


IIMs require a minimum cut off sectional percentile of 85 to 90 in Verbal Capability. I will target 100 percentile to get an edge over others and to compensate for my moderate scholastic profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment